Great partnerships are built on mutual goals, common approaches and shared interests. When it comes to choosing the right financial services provider for your business, you need a partner that shares a common vision with you. First Bank & Trust Co. is the partner you’re looking for.
Products and services listed may not be available at all FBT Bank Locations. Please contact your local FBT Bank for information on products and services.
|Our goal is simple.
||We want to help your business thrive and
|Our approach is clear-cut.
||We want your banking experience to be easy and convenient.
|Our interest is sincere.
||We want to provide you with the individual attention you need and deserve.
We realize that businesses have unique financial needs. At First Bank & Trust Co. all of our loan decisions are made right here in your hometown and we’re ready to provide solutions to businesses like yours. We go the extra mile to put you in a position to succeed.
Your hometown bank understands small businesses. We give you the service you need for your business in one convenient package.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service charge or transaction fees if account maintains a $2,000 minimum daily balance
- If balance is below $2,000
- $10 monthly service charge
- $0.10 per debit beginning with the 31st debit per monthly statement cycle
- 3 conveniently located Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) in Wagoner, 1 in Luther & 1 in Arcadia
- Free ATM transactions at any First Bank & Trust Co. location
- FBT Online Banking
- FBT BillPay
- First Access Line - 24-hour automated account information and funds transfers from the convenience of your telephone
- Purchase rolled coin or strapped currency
- Send and receive wire transfers
- Process Treasury, tax, and loan payments
- Drop off deposits after hours at our night depository
Back to Top
Savings & Certificates of Deposit
Whether you need to purchase new equipment, increase your office space or have reserves for future growth, start saving with a First Bank & Trust Co. savings account.
- Only $100 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service charge if account maintains a $100 minimum balance
- Interest is compounded and credited to your account quarterly
- $2.00 monthly service charge if balance falls below $100
- $2.00 transaction charge for each withdrawal in excess of 2 per month
Certificates of Deposit
A certificate of deposit from First Bank & Trust Co. may by an excellent savings choice for those who don’t need access to their funds for a fixed period.
- Earn a fixed rate of interest
- Chose from 3 months to 48 months
- Open with as little as $2,500
Back to Top
Whether you’re self-employed or own a small business, you may qualify for a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan or a Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE).
Benefits of the SEP/SIMPLE plans include reduced income tax, the potential for tax-deferred growth of your money, and attracting and maintaining quality employees.
SIMPLE Employe Pension Plan (SEP)
This plan is appropriate for businesses of all sizes. It is the easiest plan to establish and administer and employers can change their annual contributions to match their cash flow.
Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE)
This plan is suitable for businesses with up to 100 employees. Businesses that implement SIMPLE IRAs may not maintain another retirement plan. A Simple IRA is an employer- and employee-funded plan, however, business owners have flexible, tax-deductible contribution options.
Back to Top
When you’re a business owner, one thing is certain --- at one time or another you will have to borrow money. We know that just the thought of incurring debt can be intimidating for many business owners. Nonetheless, we believe that financing your business does not have to be stressful or time-consuming.
Whether you are building a business, maintaining an existing business or expanding into new business markets, we offer solutions to meet the financing challenges faced by today’s business owners. Our full line of business and professional loan options are specifically designed to provide you with the financing solutions you need – when you need them.
First Bank & Trust Co. can structure loans to meet your specific business needs. Loan maturities are flexible and vary depending on how the funds are used.
Refinancing through First Bank & Trust Co. can give your business the means to finance growth, diversification or restructuring.
First Bank & Trust Co. loans can give you long-term capital to finance growth and development. Whatever that entails – additional equipment, larger facilities, expanded inventory – we have the resources and expertise to help.